The Microplane Gourmet Series has an expansive paddled with ample grating surfaces, and US made stainless steel blades. Ultra-sharp photo etched teeth make fast work out of grating potatoes, carrots, onions, and cheeses. The Stainless steel frame provides extraordinary durability. The soft touch handle matches back to the premium classic series zesters. The non-skid foot adds stability when grating on counters and plates. The Ultra Coarse blade is 4" wide, much larger than standard paddle graters.
Use an Ultra Coarse Grater for:
Shreds food for coleslaw, cauliflower rice or hash browns: Apple, Cabbage, Potato, Zucchini, and Carrots. Shred large widths of hard and soft cheese. And use for softening butter.
- Dimensions: 12" x 4" x 1"
- Grating Surface: 5 1/4" x 4"
- Comfortable and ergonomic soft-touch handle with loop for optional hanging
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Reusable cover for safe storage
- Material: Surgical grade stainless steel frame and etched blades; TPE plastic handle
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
- Shipping Weight: 9 oz