The Microplane® 4-Sided Box Grater features the new Ultra Coarse blade and two of the most popular Microplane® grating blades: Fine/Zester and Medium Ribbon, - along with an additional fourth Slicer blade. So far this product has been designated Fine Cooking's Best Overall Box Grater. In January 2009 it took top honors in the Kitchen Hand Tools category of the 2009 Housewares Design Awards.
Use a Box Grater for:
Bigger projects, where you need to shred a lot of vegetables, or cheese. Also use for a recipe that requires, multiple tools, for instance, zucchini bread, where you need shredded zucchini, and zest. Box graters are very versatile, since they have multiple blades - one Box grater, does the work of 4 individual paddle or hand held graters.
Great gifts for newly-weds, and housewarmings.
- Four-sided grater includes ultra coarse, fine, medium ribbon, and slicer blades
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 3 1/8" x 10 5/8"
- Grating Surface
- Ultra Coarse:5 1/2" x 3 11/16"
- Fine: 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Ribbon: 4 1/2" x 2"
- Slicing Blade: 2"
- Ergonomic, soft grip handle
- Easy to clean, fine blade removes for easy access
- Reusable protective cover included
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blades. Plastic body. Rubber Feet.
- Blades made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs