SAVE MORE THAN 10% WHEN YOU BUY THIS ITEM!
The Microplane Elite Series includes a transparent cover that doubles as a grating catch feature and measuring cup with a generous 1-cup capacity. Use the stainless steel Microplane® fine blade to create flavorful citrus zest without any of bitter white pith just under the fruit’s peel. It's stellar at grating aromatics, such as shallots, onions, garlic and ginger into a fine paste that melts and blends instantly with other ingredients in a pan, as well as transforming Parmesan and other hard cheese into powdery mounds for garnishing pasta and other savory dishes.
Use a Ribbon Grater for:
Apples, Butter, Cabbage, Carrots, Chilies, Chocolate, Coconut, Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions, and Zucchini. This tool shreds foods into ribbons, when you pull the food back and forth across the blades. The result is similar to a ribbon, and is preferred when baking, or cooking.
- Dimensions: 11" x 3" x 1"
- Grating Surface: 5" x 3"
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Comfortable soft-grip handle with loop for optional hanging
- Dual Purpose Cover/Measuring Cup included
- Material: 18/8 stainless steel blade and frame
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
- Shipping Weight: 6 oz