SAVE MORE THAN 10% WHEN YOU BUY THIS ITEM!
The Microplane Elite Series includes a transparent cover that doubles as a grating catch feature and measuring cup with a generous 1-cup capacity. Use the stainless steel Microplane® fine blade to create flavorful citrus zest without any of bitter white pith just under the fruit’s peel. It's stellar at grating aromatics, such as shallots, onions, garlic and ginger into a fine paste that melts and blends instantly with other ingredients in a pan, as well as transforming Parmesan and other hard cheese into powdery mounds for garnishing pasta and other savory dishes.
Use an Extra Coarse Grater for:
Apples, Cabbage, Carrots, Chocolate, Coconut, Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions, and Zucchini. The results will be perfect for coleslaws or hashbrowns, as well as big shreds of soft cheeses like cheddar.
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Comfortable soft-grip handle with loop for optional hanging
- Dual purpose cover and measuring cup included
- Dimensions: 11.2"L x 3.2"W x 1.3"D
- Material: 18/8 stainless steel blade and frame
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
- Shipping Weight: 7 oz