The Microplane® Elite Box Grater features five popular blade styles: fine, coarse, ribbon, ultra coarse and a slicer blade. The ergonomic design has a non-slip handle and rubberized base for stability and ease of grating. The convenient slide-out catch plate holds grated foods and the measuring feature helps you monitor the volume. Perfect for the chef at home! Features original USA made Microplane stainless steel blades.
Use a Box Grater for:
Bigger projects, where you need to shred a lot of vegetables, or cheese. Also use for a recipe that requires, multiple tools, for instance, zucchini bread, where you need shredded zucchini, and zest. Since this tool has a measuring cup enclosed, it is nice to use when you need to measure, but don't want to wash another dish. Box graters are very versatile since they have multiple blades - one Box grater does the work of 5 individual paddles or handheld graters.
Great gifts for newly-weds, and housewarmings.
- Features 5 popular Microplane blade styles: fine, coarse, ribbon, ultra coarse and slicer.+
- Total Dimensions: 3 3/4"L x 5"W x 10 5/8"H
- Grating Surface
- Fine: 7 1/8" x 1 1/2"
- Coarse: 7 1/8" x 1 1/2"
- Ribbon: 6 1/2" x 1 6/8"
- Ultra Coarse: 7 1/8" x 3 1/2"
- Slicing Blade: 6 1/2" x 1 6/8"
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle and rubberized base for stability
- Measuring capacity of 2.5 cups
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blades. Plastic body. Rubber Base.
- Blades made in USA
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs