The Microplane® Elite Box Grater features five popular blade styles: fine, coarse, ribbon, ultra coarse and a slicer blade. The ergonomic design has a non-slip handle and rubberized base for stability and ease of grating. The convenient slide-out catch plate holds grated foods and the measuring feature helps you monitor the volume. Perfect for the chef at home! Features original USA made Microplane stainless steel blades.
Use a Box Grater for:
Bigger projects, where you need to shred a lot of vegetables, or cheese. Also use for a recipe that requires, multiple tools, for instance, zucchini bread, where you need shredded zucchini, and zest. Since this tool has a measuring cup enclosed, it is nice to use when you need to measure, but don't want to wash another dish. Box graters are very versatile since they have multiple blades - one Box grater does the work of 5 individual paddles or handheld graters.
Great gift for newly-weds, and housewarmings.
- Features 5 popular Microplane blade styles:
- Fine - combined with the coarse blade on the back panel, the fine blade makes quick work of parmesan cheese, zesting, and grinding hard spices.
- Coarse - combined with the fine blade on the back panel, the coarse blade can be used to grate hard cheese, carrots, chocolate, and coconut.
- Ribbon - Located on a side panel, use a ribbon blade for efficiency. It is a bi-directional blade so it cuts pushing or pulling. Recommended for soft cheeses, and fruits and vegetables.
- Ultra Coarse - Largest panel on front for grating larger vegetables like potatoes, cabbage, apples.
Large Shaver – Located on the side panel, use when you need small slices of items like parmesan, ginger, chocolate, and truffles.
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle and rubberized base for stability
- Measuring cup with locked in catch plate in place has a capacity of 2.5 cups
- Clear window to see results as they pile up inside.
- Non-slip grip and base add comfort and stability when using
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blades. Plastic body. Rubber Base.
- Blades made in USA
- Total Dimensions: 3 3/4"L x 5"W x 10 5/8"H
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs