Microplane is here to help. Need to detox a bit, or just want kitchen tools that make it easier to make great flavorful foods? We have what you need in this detox-box set. It includes a Ginger Tool and a Spice grater.
About the 3 in 1 Ginger Tool!
Crafted using original Microplane stainless steel etched blades, the seriously sharp and efficient 3-in-1 Ginger Tool is the only gadget needed when cooking or baking with ginger. The rasp-like tool features a peeler on the side to quickly remove the peel of knobby, fresh ginger root. A wide panel incorporating Microplane's top-selling Fine blade, makes fast work of grating ginger, and a razor-sharp, angled blade towards the bottom of the tool thinly slices ginger with ease and precision.
Why use ginger? It is known to improve digestion, add flavor to any Asian dish, and many other medicinal purposes. With the Ginger tool, it is simple to prepare ginger just the way you need to.
Ginger Tool Product Details
- 3-in-1 tool grates, slices, and peels ginger
- the way the ginger grater is designed, the grated ginger retains the moisture, making a perfect ginger paste
- want a little ginger on the side to fry, or eat plain or candy, then the slicer will come in handy. Use it to also cut small foods like green onions and baby carrots.
- If you prefer your ginger peeled, use the little plastic nub on the side, it works better and faster than a spoon, and takes off just the skin.
- Non-slip base and handle for comfort and stability
- Hold at any angle or lay flat on a surface to grate
- Photo-etched, ultra sharp blades
- Original Microplane stainless steel blades made in the USA
About the Spice Grater:
This long, slender tool makes fast work of grinding up those rock-hard chunks of fresh nutmeg. The sturdy plastic handle makes it easy to grip, while the razor-sharp stainless-steel blades do the hard work. As always with a sharp grater, be careful to keep your fingers clear--safety can be especially challenging when you're working with those slippery little spices. The Microplane spice grater also works well on nuts, dried hot peppers, ginger, and anything particularly tough or fibrous.
Use a Spice Grater for:
Spices (nutmeg, cinnamon), nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts), coffee beans and chocolate
- Soft grip handle
- Reusable protective cover included
- Surgical grade stainless steel blade Made in USA
- Short rounded blade for grating whole spices.