The Microplane Herb Mill 2.0, just like the original but improved to make it easier to clean, and easier to use because you can see inside. You can use this tool to strip the leaves off the stems before mincing them. This tool minces fresh herbs like parsley, dill, cilantro, sage and mint with hundreds of tiny scissors without bruising or blemishing. Holds a generous supply of herbs in a large body and can comfortably sit on your dining table! Learn more about selecting, storing, and using fresh herbs.
- Available in green and stainless
- Dual action blades cut herbs like scissors without bruising or blemishing
- One fixed blade for easy assembly and cleaning
- Integrated stripper with graduated holes gently removes leaves of stemmed herbs
- Large capacity body is clear to see contents and cutting action
- Original Microplane stainless steel blades are made in USA
- Shiping Weight: 1 lb.