<h2>Easily Mince Fresh Garlic in Seconds!</h2>
If you do a lot of recipes that require sauces or dressings, it usually calls for minced garlic. The Microplane Garlic Mincer also known as our garlic grater, quickly grates several cloves of garlic at once into tiny bits retaining all their natural oils - the key to optimum flavor! The mincer features a large capacity chamber to accommodate 2-3 cloves of peeled garlic. The top part of the housing stores an on board scraper to remove garlic from the blade. The housing base catches the grated garlic. The perfect kitchen tool to make your own granulated garlic at home. Use the garlic mincer when checking out this yummy Montanara Fried 3 Cheese Pizza recipe!
- Tool Dimensions: L 3" x W 1 1/2" x H 3 1/2"
- Grating Surface: 3 1/8" x 7/8"
- Transforms garlic into uniform strands
- Unlike a press, the garlic mincer produces finely textured garlic pieces
- Use a simple back and forth motion to operate
- On board scraper, helps keeps hands odor free
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand
- Materials: Blades made of etched surgical grade stainless steel with a plastic body.
- Blade made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.
- Shipping Weight: 8 oz