The Microplane Food Slicer is one tool that easily replaces many kitchen gadgets, like an egg slicer, a strawberry slicer, a mushroom slicer and so on. With serrated blades, it is built to last and is sharp enough to cut through tomatoes. The slices are about 1/4" and the 1 cup clear container makes it the right size for individual servings, snacks, and for making salads It's compact size doesn't take up much space in storage. An added bonus is the non-slip base and soft touch grip for improved performance. Inside each unit is a scraper that can be used to clean food from inside the lid.
Recommended foods include Strawberries, Grapes, Bananas, Grape Tomatoes, Small Roma Tomatoes, Eggs, and Mushrooms. Not meant for foods with tough skins (unless peeled first) or foods with pits. Larger foods like cucumbers and harder vegetables are also not intended for this product.
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" cubed
- Blade Surface: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- Serrated blades cut .25"/6mm slices
- Eliminates the need for a cutting board and multiple food specific slicers
- Push down top keeps hands free of sharp blades
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Soft touch grip for comfort
- Clear container holds up to 1cup/.237liters
- Scraper for cleaning the grid in the top of lid is included
- Shipping Weight: 8 oz