The Microplane Artisan Series is a contemporary addition to our collection of paddle-shaped graters. The expansive surface area offers ample space to make fast work out of grating your favorite foods. The stainless steel fine blade is ideal for grating all types of citrus peel without lifting off the fruit’s bitter-tasting pith, also good for hard spices – such as nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves. There is no attachment for this grater.
A fine grater offers a precise blade that creates a superfine grate. When used with harder ingredients, a fine grater produces powder-like results that pack an intense flavor. With moister foods, you will see a puree-like texture from your ingredients.
Use a Fine Grater for:
Recipes that need an intense flavor. Spices, citrus fruits, hard cheeses (Asiago, Parmesan, Romano, Manchego), ginger, garlic, cloves, chili, chocolate and nuts
- Dimensions: 10 1/4 " x 2 3/4" x 3/8 "
- Grating Surface: 4 3/4" x 2 1/8"
- Reusable protective cover included
- Rubber feet for added stability
- Soft touch ergonomic handle
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blade. Plastic frame and handle.
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX.
- Shipping Weight: 6 oz
Note: Blue and Grey have been discontinued. Limited stock available.