We will be closed on Labor Day.
Orders placed on Friday, August 29th after 11 am CST, will ship on Tuesday, September 2nd.
Enjoy your Labor Day weekend.
with purchase of $50 or more
Same Day Shipping*
Order before 11 am CST
Mon - Fri
*Subject to product availability
34620 Microplane Ultimate Citrus Tool
Combination Zester, Scoring Blade and 2 Garnish Cutters
The popular, three-in-one Ultimate Citrus Tool from Microplane®, has been enhanced to more effectively create citrus peel garnishes. Sporting a new design featuring a larger zesting blade and a longer handle with a soft touch grip, the new Ultimate Citrus Tool perfectly zests oranges, lemons, limes and other types of citrus fruits, and can also be used to create gourmet-style garnishes and delicate peels to top dishes and beverages.
The versatile Ultimate Citrus Tool features a surgical grade stainless steel Fine Microplane® blade – the company’s best-selling blade style – which excels in zesting the flavorful and aromatic peel of citrus fruit without grating into the bitter pith. In addition, the Ultimate Citrus Tool features two decorative garnishing blades in a large (.300-inch diameter) and small (.180-inch diameter) size. The blades are made in the USA and are dishwasher safe.
- Reusable cover included.
- Choose between Lemon Yellow and Lime Green.
- Placement of the garnishing blades on end of handle offers an improved functionality reducing the effort required.
- Larger handle offers improved ergonomics. The handle is 35% longer than the previous version.
- Larger zesting blade. The surface area of the blade is 26% larger than previous version.
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 2.375" x .875"
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/4"
- 18/8 stainless steel blades made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.
- Dishwasher safe.
- We recommend rinsing your grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.
How to Use the Garnishing Blades
Place the end of the garnishing blade firmly into the citrus peel. Pull tool towards you as you rotate fruit in opposite hand. For best results, try to do this in one smooth motion.
How to Make Curly Garnish Peels
To make the actual peel curl, simply wrap the peel around your index finger after you have cut the strip from the citrus. The tighter you wrap the peel around your finger the better the curl will turn out. Once you have made a few citrus curls, place them in the freezer for about 30 min or so on a tray. This will help the twists hold their shape longer when using them to garnish a drink or a dessert. Below is an image and some directions for how to remove the peel.