with purchase of $50 or more
Same Day Shipping*
Order before 11 am CST
Mon - Fri
*Subject to product availability
Microplane Replaceable BUFFING Cartridge for XL Pro Foot Filing System
Use as a secondary step to the FILING Cartridge. Will NOT work with the Paddle or Orb-Style Foot Files.
Item Number: 70306
Designed for use as a finishing step after the Microplane XL Pro Foot File, The XL Pro Replaceable BUFFING Cartridge has an extra large buffing surface to gently smooth rough, dry skin, leaving the perfect polished finish every time. This cartridge replaces the need for sandpaper/buffing pads. It pops into and out of the handle of any Microplane XL Pro model. See diagrams showing how to remove and replace each cartridge. Made in USA.
- Best used on dry skin, there is no need to soak feet prior to use.
- Includes one buffing cartridge.
- For use with Microplane XL Pro Foot File model only.
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 3.25"
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Blade made in USA. Molded in Mexico.
- Materials: Blade made of surgical grade stainless steel. Plastic frame material designed to withstand professional sanitizing solutions, such as Barbicide.
- CAUTION: Do not use this product if you are diabetic, have poor blood circulation, or have any inflammation or open wounds on your feet. Always consult your physician if any of these conditions exist.
- For personal use, clean foot file with soap and water immediately after use.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.
- View complete instructions.
Can I use this with the Microplane paddle or orb style foot files?
The buffing cartridge will not fit on the paddle or orb style foot files.
How Does It Work?
The Microplane Foot File uses a variation of the Microplane Grater technology which allows you to zest an orange (skimming off the tough zest) and leaving the soft pith. In a similar (yet gentler) process on your foot, the dead skin comes right off, leaving the baby soft skin below.
Why Is This Better Than Other Foot Softening Methods?
Other files just rub the skin off. This can either be very time consuming or simply does not work on thicker calluses. Creams takes days and weeks to sink in and do not get rid of the unwanted skin layers. Made in USA.
How Does It Feel?
It feels like a gentle foot massage, much like medium sandpaper. Here at Microplane®, we all use the Foot File ourselves and we can tell you from experience how easy and effective we have found it to be. Call 866.968.6665 x4999 from 8 am to 5 pm CST.