with purchase of $50 or more
Same Day Shipping*
Order before 11 am CST
Mon - Fri
*Subject to product availability
Microplane Colorblind Filing and Buffing Set
Awesome soles at a HUGE discount!
Item Number: 79900
Make dry, painful soles a thing of the past.
Starting with dry feet, use the Microplane Foot File to gently file away the dry skin. Next, switch to the Microplane Buffer for an all-over fine touch up. Trust your feet to Microplane and Transform Your Soles®.
These items are seconds. Sometimes the factory doesn't get the color they were intending. There may be small cosmetic defects in color or scratches on the blades. However, the Microplane paddle foot file and buffer will function exactly as their flawless cousins. These items are not intended for resale. While supplies last. Only unused returns accepted for this item.
- Color choice not available.
- Comes with Paddle Style Foot File with cap only, Orb Style Buffer with cap, storage pouch and instructions.
- Paddle Dimensions: 7 " x 1 3/4 " x " 1"
- Orb Dimensions: 3.25" x 1 3/4" x 1 5/8"
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Made in Russellville, Arkansas, USA.
- Materials: Blades made of surgical grade stainless steel. Plastic frame material designed to withstand professional sanitizing solutions, such as Barbicide.
- CAUTION: Do not use this product if you are diabetic, have poor blood circulation, or have any inflammation or open wounds on your feet. Always consult your physician if any of these conditions exist.
- For personal use, clean foot files with soap and water immediately after use.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.
- View instructions.
How Does It Work?
The Microplane Foot File uses a variation of the Microplane Grater technology which allows you to zest an orange (skimming off the tough zest) and leaving the soft pith. In a similar (yet gentler) process on your foot, the dead skin comes right off, leaving the baby soft skin below.
Why Is This Better Than Other Foot Softening Methods?
Other files just rub the skin off. This can either be very time consuming or simply does not work on thicker calluses. Creams takes days and weeks to sink in and do not get rid of the unwanted skin layers. Made in USA.
How Does It Feel?
It feels like a gentle foot massage, much like medium sandpaper. Here at Microplane®, we all use the Foot File ourselves and we can tell you from experience how easy and effective we have found it to be. Call 866.968.6665 x4999 from 8 am to 5 pm CST.
Is there a way to replace the blade once it gets dull?
There is no way to replace the blade.
How long should each Microplane paddle foot file last?
Each paddle should last from six months to one year depending on the roughness of your feet and how often it is used.
Why are diabetics cautioned against using Microplane Foot Files?
Because a symptom of diabetes is numbness in the feet. We don't want our customers to file past the hard skin and hurt themselves.